Stunning Architecturally Designed Freestanding Character Home On A Huge 447sqm Block
Highlighted by superb living and entertaining spaces, this architecturally transformed freestanding house has been cleverly modernised to deliver a contemporary family haven whilst maintaining many original features. The beautiful gardens and sandstone steps lead up to the house which combines a generous and light filled layout, quality modern finishes andoasis-like outdoor areas that create an entertainer’s paradise with an emphasis on easy maintenance living. Located in one of Tempe’s most desirable streets, this peacefulinner west sanctuary is in an elevated position, close to Cooks River parklands, cycle ways, quality schools, and the train station, as well as being less than 8km to Sydney's CBD.
- Light and airy open design with tall cathedral ceilings
- An easy flow from indoors to the stunning outdoor areas
- Swimming pool, Japanese style garden with alfresco deck
- Stunning sandstone patio, low maintenance lawn and gardens with a generous shed
- High quality stainless steel lighting enhances the beauty after dark
- Stylish architectural steel water tanks feed the fully automated irrigation system
- Three double bedrooms, one with balcony, plus a separate tv room/ potential 4th bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Sleek modern kitchen and a stylish full bathroom
- Lock-up garage plus large under-house storage/ wine cellar
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors, Jet master fireplace & security alarm
The vendor would like to acknowledge the contribution of the following for the overall design and look of this beautiful house and gardens.
• 2015 Renovation – Landscape Architect Jane Britt and Landscape Builder Clayton Landscapes.
• 2004 Renovation – Architect Clinton Cole.
CONTACT: Nick Politis 0417 348 022 or email@example.com