- A minimum of 21 days notice is required if your fixed term lease has expired OR
- A minimum of 14 days notice is required to the end of your fixed term lease
- If your lease has not expired and you would like to give notice to vacate, please understand that this is breaking the Tenancy Agreement and acknowledge your responsibility for:
- Paying rent until either a new tenant moves into the property and starts paying rent or until the agreement expires (whichever happens first);
- Paying Sublime Property Agents a letting fee equal to one weeks rent for finding a suitable replacement tenant;
- Paying the costs of any advertising expenses incurred by Sublime Property Agents;
- Paying the landlords costs of the preparation of a new Tenancy Agreement.